Popular Travel operates guaranteed departure guided city tours. Istanbul guided private tours,bosphorus tour,cappadocia balloon tour,istanbul tour packages
Daily Half Day Morning Walking Tour, stroll through the Old City, See Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome Square, Million Stone, The German Fountain, Sultan Ahmet III Fountain, Hagia Eirene, Outer Courtyard of Topkapı Palace and Grand Bazaar.
Highlights of the Old City Walking Tour - Daily Morning Half Day Walking Tour
Enjoy an exceptional opportunity to take in the highlights of this magnificent city strolling through the squares, mosques, and palaces of Old Istanbul on a small group tour.
Taking in all the major sights of Old Istanbul and the Historic Peninsula, including the majestic façade of Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque with its six lofty minarets, Hippodrome Square where chariots once thundered through the afternoon and important monuments like the Milion Stone, erected in the 3rd century BCE as the center point of the Byzantine Empire, the German Fountain, the Sultan Ahmet III Fountain, as well as Hagia Eirene and the Outer Courtyard of Topkapi Palace, followed by the bustling Grand Bazaar, this half-day walking tour with an experienced professional guide is the perfect way to orient yourself in the city and decide which sites you will want to visit in detail.
Please note that all sites are seen only from the exterior and admissions to sites are not included in the tour.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
• Hagia Sophia
• Blue Mosque
• Hippodrome Square
• Million Stone
• German Fountain
• Sultan Ahmet III Fountain
• Hagia Eirene
• Outer Courtyard of Topkapı Palace
• Grand Bazaar
• Professional Guidance
• Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel
• TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
• Optional Gratuities
• We kindly ask you to be ready in the lobby of your hotel 5 minutes before your definite pick up time.
• On Sundays we visit Nuruosmaniye Street around Grand Bazaar since Grand Bazaar is closed
• We do not recommend this tour for the persons having walking difficulty.
• This tour is available with minimum 2 participants
• No advance payment
• You can do the payment during the tour with credit card or cash
• Accepted credit cards