Popular Travel operates guaranteed departure guided city tours. Istanbul guided private tours,bosphorus tour,cappadocia balloon tour,istanbul tour packages
Daily Full Day Tour.Enjoy cruising along the Bosphorus and travel to another continent to see Camlica Hill viewpoint, Grand Camlica Mosque and Beylerbeyi Summer Palace.
Pick up from the hotel and join the group. We will first visit Spice Bazaar, second largest covered bazaar in Istanbul after Grand Bazaar. It is well-known for its herbalists; the Egyptian Bazaar offers traditional natural medicines, spices, flower seeds, roots and shells of rare plants along with dried nuts and fruits, deli products and various Turkish Delights.
After the Spice Bazaar we will drive along the shore of Golden Horn which is an inlet of the Bosphorus and it is the natural harbor of Old Istanbul.Then we will embark our boat for an unforgettable Cruise on the Bosphorus, the strait runs through the unique Istanbul that stands up on two different continents between Asia and Europe. During the cruise, we will have a chance to view the peerless sights ornamenting the Asian and European shores such as 19th century wooden mansions, Rumeli Fortress built only in 3 months by Mehmet the Conquerer, Anatolian Fortress, fanciful Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi palaces, and hunting lodges. After the cruise we will drive to the restaurant for our lunch.
Lunch: Traditional Anatolian Lentil Soup , Seasonal Garden Greens Salad , Marinated Chicken Kebab in the Clay Bowl served with rice and boiled seasonal vegetables, Şekerpare Dessert (Şekerpare is one of the many delectable and popular desserts in the Turkish cuisine)
After the lunch, we will drive across the Bosphorus Bridge, which was firstly built to link the Asian and European Continents. Than we proceed to Camlica Hill, the highest point of Istanbul, for a breathtaking panoramic view of the Bosphorus, Prince’ Islands and Istanbul. Our next stop is the Grand Camlica Mosque, opened in 2019 it is the largest mosque in Turkey.
Our last visit will be the Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer palace of Ottoman Sultans. The interior and exterior decoration of this palace is a rare specimen of a blend of Eastern, Turkish and Western motifs. The original furniture, carpets and the other fixtures have been preserved very well. Drive back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
(This tour is not operated on Mondays when Beylerbeyi Palace is closed)
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
• Egyptian Spice Bazaar
• Cruise the European & Asiatic Straits of the Bosphorus
• Golden Horn
• Rumeli & Anatolian Fortress
• Bosphorus Bridge
• Camlica Hill
• Grand Camlica Mosque
• Beylerbeyi Palace
• Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
• Professional Guidance
• Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel
• Transportation with A/C vehicles
• Cruise on the Bosphorus by boat
• TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
• Drinks at lunch
• Optional Gratuities
• We kindly ask you to be ready in the lobby of your hotel 5 minutes before your definite pick up time.
• Please note that this tour includes a visits to Grand Camlica Mosque. You will be required to have a dress covering the shoulders and above the knees during this visit (for both man & women). Guests whose dress doesn’t cover the shoulders or above the knees, can purchase a single use dress from the mosque.
• This tour is not operated on Mondays when Beylerbeyi Palace is closed
• No advance payment
• You can do the payment during the tour with credit card or cash
• Accepted credit cards