Popular Travel operates guaranteed departure guided city tours. Istanbul guided private tours,bosphorus tour,cappadocia balloon tour,istanbul tour packages
Daily Half Day Morning Tour,Hagia Sophia,Blue Mosque,Hippodrome,Grand Bazaar.Museum fees are included.
Pick up from the hotel and join the group. We begin our tour with a visit to Hagia Sophia Museum, which is considered one of the Eight Wonders of the World, occupies a unique place in the history of architectures one of the rare works of this size and age that still survives.
Our next visit will be The Blue Mosque, which takes its name from the world famous exquisite blue Iznik tiles decorating its interior. Also it is the only imperial mosque in the world that was originally built with six minarets.
We continue to the Hippodrome Square, the sporting and social center of old Byzantium, held 100,000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire such as the Egyptian Obelisk, and the Serpent Column.
Next, we visit Grand Bazaar , the largest and oldest covered bazaar in the world. It was the center of trade and commerce in Istanbul with more than 4000 shops. At the end of the tour drive back to your hotel.
* Blue Mosque is closed on Friday Mornings.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
• Hagia Sophia Museum
• Blue Mosque
• Hippodrome Square
• Grand Bazaar
• Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
• Professional Guidance
• Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel
• Transportation with A/C vehicles
• Donations to the Mosques
• TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
• Optional Gratuities
• We kindly ask you to be ready in the lobby of your hotel 5 minutes before your definite pick up time.
• Blue Mosque is visited from outside on Friday mornings until 13:00 because of noon-pray
• On Sundays we visit Nuruosmaniye Street around Grand Bazaar since Grand Bazaar is closed
• We do not recommend this tour for the persons having walking difficulty.
• No advance payment
• You can do the payment during the tour with credit card or cash
• Accepted credit cards