Popular Travel operates guaranteed departure guided city tours. Istanbul guided private tours,bosphorus tour,cappadocia balloon tour,istanbul tour packages
Immerse yourself in Istanbul’s unique culture and enjoy a cruise along the Bosphorus, visit the Spice Bazaar on Morning Bosphorus Cruise Tour
Pick up from the hotel and join the group. We will first visit Spice Bazaar, second largest covered bazaar in Istanbul after Grand Bazaar. It is well-known for its herbalists; the Egyptian Bazaar offers traditional natural medicines, spices, flower seeds, roots and shells of rare plants along with dried nuts and fruits, deli products and various Turkish Delights.
After the Spice Bazaar we will drive along the shore of Golden Horn which is an inlet of the Bosphorus and it is the natural harbor of Old Istanbul.
Then we will embark our boat for an unforgettable Cruise on the Bosphorus, the strait runs through the unique Istanbul that stands up on two different continents between Asia and Europe. During the cruise, we will have a chance to view the peerless sights ornamenting the Asian and European shores such as 19th century wooden mansions, Rumeli Fortress built only in 3 months by Mehmet the Conquerer, Anatolian Fortress, fanciful Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi palaces, and hunting lodges. Drive back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
• Egyptian Spice Bazaar
• Cruise the European & Asiatic Straits of the Bosphorus
• Golden Horn
• Rumeli& Anatolian Fortress
• Professional Guidance
• Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel
• Transportation with A/C vehicles
• Cruise on the Bosphorus by boat
• TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
• Optional Gratuities
• We kindly ask you to be ready in the lobby of your hotel 5 minutes before your definite pick up time.
• No advance payment
• You can do the payment during the tour with credit card or cash
• Accepted credit cards