Popular Travel operates guaranteed departure guided city tours. Istanbul guided private tours,bosphorus tour,cappadocia balloon tour,istanbul tour packages
Visit the imperial highlights of Istanbul, step across the Bosphorus Bridge enjoy Istanbuls’ breathtaking views from Camlica Hill and see Beylerbeyi Palace
Pick up from the hotel and join the group. We begin our tour with a visit to Hagia Sophia Museum, which is considered one of the Eight Wonders of the World, occupies a unique place in the history of architectures one of the rare works of this size and age that still survives.
Our next visit will be The Blue Mosque, which takes its name from the world famous exquisite blue Iznik tiles decorating its interior. Also it is the only imperial mosque in the world that was originally built with six minarets.
We continue to the Hippodrome Square, the sporting and social center of old Byzantium, held 100,000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire such as the Egyptian Obelisk, and the Serpent Column.
Next, we visit Grand Bazaar, the largest and oldest covered bazaar in the world. It was the center of trade and commerce in Istanbul with more than 4000 shops. After Grand Bazaar Lunch time
Lunch : Homemade Olive Oil Marinated Seasonal Vegetables, Traditional Fried Pastry Roll with Cheese "Sigara Beurreck" , Seasonal Garden Greens Salad, Traditional Grilled Meatballs "Kofte" served with rice and boiled Seasonal Vegetables, Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter
After the lunch, we will drive across the Bosphorus Bridge, which was firstly built to link the Asian and European Continents. Than we proceed to Camlica Hill, the highest point of Istanbul, for a breathtaking panoramic view of the Bosphorus, Prince’ Islands and Istanbul.
Our last visit will be the Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer palace of Ottoman Sultans. The interior and exterior decoration of this palace is a rare specimen of a blend of Eastern, Turkish and Western motifs. The original furniture, carpets and the other fixtures have been preserved very well. Drive back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
(This tour is not operated on Mondays and Thursdays when Beylerbeyi Palace is closed)
* Blue Mosque is closed on Friday Mornings.
* Hagia Sophia Museum will be closed on Mondays between 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020. On Mondays, when Saint Sophia is closed, we visit the Chora Church, famed for its mosaics.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
• Hagia Sophia Museum
• Blue Mosque
• Hippodrome Square
• Grand Bazaar
• Bosphorus Bridge
• Camlica Hill
• Beylerbeyi Palace
• Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
• Professional Guidance
• Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel
• Transportation with A/C vehicles
• Donations to the Mosques
• TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
• Drinks at lunch
• Optional Gratuities
• We kindly ask you to be ready in the lobby of your hotel 5 minutes before your definite pick up time.
• Blue Mosque is visited from outside on Friday mornings until 13:00 because of noon-pray
• Hagia Sophia Museum will be closed on Mondays between 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020. On Mondays,
when Saint Sophia is closed, we visit the Chora Church, famed for its mosaics.
• On Sundays we visit Nuruosmaniye Street around Grand Bazaar since Grand Bazaar is closed
• This tour is not operated on Mondays and Thursdays when Beylerbeyi Palace is closed
• We do not recommend this tour for the persons having walking difficulty
• No advance payment
• You can do the payment during the tour with credit card or cash
• Accepted credit cards