Popular Travel operates guaranteed departure guided city tours. Istanbul guided private tours,bosphorus tour,cappadocia balloon tour,istanbul tour packages
Explore the Imperial highlights of Istanbul, visit Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus Cruise By Boat.
Pick up from the hotel and join the group. We begin our tour with a visit to Hagia Sophia, which is considered one of the Eight Wonders of the World, occupies a unique place in the history of architectures one of the rare works of this size and age that still survives.
Our next visit will be The Blue Mosque, which takes its name from the world famous exquisite blue Iznik tiles decorating its interior. Also it is the only imperial mosque in the world that was originally built with six minarets.
We continue to the Hippodrome Square, the sporting and social center of old Byzantium, held 100,000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire such as the Egyptian Obelisk, and the Serpent Column.
Next, we visit Grand Bazaar, the largest and oldest covered bazaar in the world. It was the center of trade and commerce in Istanbul with more than 4000 shops. After Grand Bazaar we will have lunch in nice Restaurant
Lunch : Homemade Olive Oil Marinated Seasonal Vegetables, Traditional Fried Pastry Roll with Cheese "Sigara Beurreck" , Seasonal Garden Greens Salad, Traditional Grilled Meatballs "Kofte" served with rice and boiled Seasonal Vegetables, Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter
After the lunch, we will visit the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, second largest covered bazaar in Istanbul after Grand Bazaar. It is well-known for its herbalists; the Egyptian Bazaar offers traditional natural medicines, spices, flower seeds, roots and shells of rare plants along with dried nuts and fruits, deli products and various Turkish Delights.
After the Spice Bazaar we will drive along the shore of Golden Horn which is an inlet of the Bosphorus and it is the natural harbor of Old Istanbul.
Then we will embark our boat for an unforgettable Cruise on the Bosphorus, the strait runs through the unique Istanbul that stands up on two different continents between Asia and Europe. During the cruise, we will have a chance to view the peerless sights ornamenting the Asian and European shores such as 19th century wooden mansions, Rumeli Fortress built only in 3 months by Mehmet the Conquerer, Anatolian Fortress, fanciful Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi palaces, and hunting lodges.
* Blue Mosque is closed on Friday Mornings.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
• Hagia Sophia
• Blue Mosque
• Hippodrome Square
• Grand Bazaar
• Egyptian Spice Bazaar
• Cruise the European & Asiatic Straits of the Bosphorus
• Golden Horn
• Rumeli Fortress
• Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
• Cruise on the Bosphorus by boat
• Professional Guidance
• Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel
• Transportation with A/C vehicles
• Donations to the Mosques
• TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
• Drinks at lunch
• Optional Gratuities
• We kindly ask you to be ready in the lobby of your hotel 5 minutes before your definite pick up time.
• Blue Mosque is visited from outside on Friday mornings until 13:00 because of noon-pray
• On Sundays we visit Nuruosmaniye Street around Grand Bazaar since Grand Bazaar is closed
• We do not recommend this tour for the persons having walking difficulty.
• No advance payment
• You can do the payment during the tour with credit card or cash
• Accepted credit cards